Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 2, 2010

and another option....

Today I played. Really played. A good friend from life is also dealing with elder care stress and today we played. Both of us got in my car...drove to the big city and spent the day doing the tourist things we did a lifetime ago with our young children. This time, instead of their wiping noses, making a mad dash to the bathroom so they could get to the potty on time or avoiding the noisy exhibits so as to minimize whining, we went as ourselves. I still wiped noses, my own. We still sprinted to the bathroom but this time I only had to keep track of myself! And we went to the lightning show and actually watched it. I laughed! I feel better too. This was a really fun time. I have been trying to balance without all the parts in play. Work and play!

Thank you Grimelda. That was a great day!
Amen and halleluyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment